Wednesday, November 15, 2006

..aaaand we're back

So I've neglected to update not because I didn't have anything to post about, but because I haven't been able to log into blogspot for a long time now. Chinese internet is often unreliable and sometimes sites that are accessible one day, may not be the next. The free university internet in my house also went down a couple weeks ago and has only come back just now. Did I mention I have free high speed internet in my apartment? Another PCV coined the term Peace Corps: Cadillac program. True. It's definitely a different experience than being in Africa and several days away from a computer (no names).

Anyway, the Halloween party I had at my house was a success, and people ended up dancing and having a great time. I'll upload some pictures in a bit. Other news will also come soon.

1 comment:

sigma said...

it's probably too late to suggest this, but are you doing anything for thanksgiving? although where you'll find mashed potatoes in china, i have no idea...